Return to the Computer Help Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Live PC Solutions

Posted by mxyplx (My Page) on
Sat, Oct 29, 11 at 18:41

Just got off the phone with Live PC Solutions. Recognized it right off as bogus. They were going to help me disinfect the comp. Implied that Mirosoft was getting signals from my computer indicating it was infested. Talked to a tech then a senior tech then a senior senior tech.

Each time I axt em (about 15 times altogether) what my comp was infected with they said, "Ya we're here to help you with that." etc etc

Each time I answered a question of any sort well whatever I said they came back with, 'Oh, My God! - but don't worry we can help........."

It was fun for a while then to h*ll with it. I lookt em up on the net while we were jawing. Looks like some people get called repeatedly. What a drag.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Live PC Solutions

Sounds like you maybe need to give your phone number as 555-1212 when you enter contests, or get free stuff online.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Computer Help Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here