Return to the Computer Help Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Disposable Email Deliverd to Main Inbox

Posted by mxyplx (My Page) on
Mon, Oct 21, 13 at 17:02

I have several disposable email addresses. Twice in the last week 2 mssgs to 2 separate dispoasables have appeared in my main address inbox. ATT Yahoo latest improvement. These are legit emails that just didn't go the the correct folder.

Right clicking and viewing the "Full Header" shows the correct disposable address to which the mssg shoulda goed. These were fully legit emails - just deliverd wrong.

Is there a problem? or does this just happen? Never has before. All I seem to find with Google is an explanation of what a DEA is and how to use them.

This post was edited by mxyplx on Mon, Oct 21, 13 at 17:05

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Disposable Email Deliverd to Main Inbox

I have no idea if you're using "Outlook", "Outlook Express", "Windows Live Mail", "Thunderbird" or something else but my guess would be that no, it didn't "just happen".

If it were me, I'd probably take a second look at how I have it set up. I could be wrong though, I'm no expert. I only use web mail myself.

o

Sentence 2-Line 2
..........dress inbox. ATT Yahoo latest improvement...........

Been set up the same for several years.

o

Oops, sorry, I misread that. I read it as if the emails that got placed in the wrong folder came from ATT and were telling about their latest changes. ;)

o

Hmmm. I now see what you saw. :-)

Coulda been wrote better.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Computer Help Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here