Return to the Computer Help Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Gestures for IE 9 ?

Posted by not2bright (My Page) on
Mon, Oct 24, 11 at 16:37

Hi,

I'm wondering whether there are any mouse gesture programs that will work with IE9. I don't actually use the browser much, but I do sometimes play with it once in a while. It might be a handy backup browser if I could at least have gestures. I tried the IE9 gesture add-on (which didn't work at all -- couldn't get it to install right) as well as gMote (which apparently doesn't work with IE, at least it didn't work with mine).

Do any IE users here have mouse gestures with it that work ? Or does anyone know of some other gestures program that might work with IE ?

Just curious. Thanks ! :-)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Gestures for IE 9 ?

You might try something from this "Google Search"

o
RE: Gestures for IE 9 ?

Thanks, tulsarose

Unfortunately, most of the results simply direct one back to the IE gestures add-on which many (including myself) have found doesn't work well -- if at all. Oh, well. I'm happy using FF and Iron anyway, so it's no great loss. But I'll keep my eye open in case anyone can/does make a more efficient gesture add-on for IE.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Computer Help Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here