SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ten3_2tex

browser help

ten3_2tex
10 years ago

Back for more help..... My first browser was firefox and I loved it , but it stopped working.....I then used Explorer, and it too stopped working, I use it and immediately warns that it is stopping and it does.......I went with Opera and just yesterday, it started messing by pictures going blank, then all pages turn green, every thing that is text gets lined up, filed down, close together, hardly any pictures. Everything worked, but how can I figure such a mess?.........I rebooted, I uninstalled Opera, brought it back and it came on with the same MESS.........I tried installing the latest version of firefox and it seemed to work, until I tried links and searches and nothing moved, must have installed halfways, maybe it has to do with me trying to uninstall the last broken version and it won't because a box keeps coming up saying that FF needs to stop running in order to uninstall.......What running? it does not even work and I even deleted the FF icons, and it still will not uninstall.......Now I have Chrome, I HATE IT, it's very complicated, I don't want to waste time trying to understand it, I MISS having a toolbar, I need my bookmarks.
I need a browser.............what is out there?, easy to install, with bookmarks, toolbar.....With this Chrome thing I need to unblock PayPal so I can print shipping labels and I can't find where to do it.

As for Opera, could I have clicked on something that messed up the settings? If I did, and could fix, I would gladly get back on O. Like I said, it worked fine, but the display was all very complicated.

This site has been very helpful to me in the past and need help again, thanks.

Comments (16)