Return to the Computer Help Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
suggestions for watching TV episodes

Posted by casi (My Page) on
Sat, Oct 6, 12 at 9:16

Can someone recommend a safe web site to watch TV episodes? I accidently deleted "Person of Interest" (one of my husband's shows)the other night in an attempt to watch one of my shows. I usually catch up on Hulu but the show is a CBS show and they don't have it there. It directed me to CBS.com which doesn't look like it has the whole episode, just clips unless I'm mistaken. I found several other web sites but I'm unsure of them.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: suggestions for watching TV episodes

I watch all my TV series on this site: WATCH TV

Here is the season one episodes of Person Of Interest: PERSON OF INTEREST

I suggest that you use Firefox as your browser with a decent pop-up blocker.
(Couple of hoops to jump through to get to the video itself)

No worries about malware though .. I have used the site for over two years.

o

I Hate grammatical errors!
(Worse than spelling errors)

I should have typed: Here are the season one episodes of Person Of Interest:

o

JM4N, Hurray for you! Are you by any chance an ex English teacher or just a good student??

Grandms, ex English teacher

o
RE: suggestions for watching TV episodes more

Or, I should have typed: an ex teacher of English. :-)

o

on this site: WATCH TV
Cool.. BUT
They want personal info including Credit Card and its little 3 digit authorization code.. No Way...

Am I odd.. in that I don't trust giving out personal or credit card info to some site that isn't going to charge me ??

o

"Am I odd.. in that I don't trust giving out personal or credit card info to some site that isn't going to charge me ?"

You're not odd, you're thoughtful. I agree with you, that's a very bad practice that a no fully legit website would try to pull off.

o

Mikie, I went to the site and looked at the offerings. I saw a couple of old series I was interested in and clicked on an episode and watched the first couple of minutes without being asked for anything. I would never give out the information requested from you. Thanks for posting the link Justme4now. Looks like I'll be watching a few episodes of old tv shows when our rainy season starts.

o

I have been using the site for over two years and have NEVER been asked for anything.

As I said, if you don't use Firefox and some type of ad blocker .. that may be what you are seeing?

With Firefox as an example, I click on the B at the top of the homepage which gives me all shows starting with the letter B.

Click on Bones and I get a page with ALL the seasons and episodes.

Click on the episode and I get a page with all the links to that episode.

The next page will say something like "Please Wait while we verify your request".

Then you get the "Click Here" to watch screen.

Like I also said .. a couple of steps 'but' I have watched every episode of House MD, Bones and many other shows on the site and Many of them in HD.

JM

o
Almost Forgot

Grandms

I am neither an ex- English teacher nor was I a very good student! 8(

I have No idea why grammatical errors bother me so much!?

It's just that when I am reading a sentence with such a mistake .. it interrupts the 'flow' of what I am reading?

Funny how incorrect spelling doesn't really bother me in the same way .. Even though it does 'irk' me a little. LOL

BTW: My daughter is the same way and .. She is a teacher. 8)

o

For me, it was my job/trade in the Canadian Navy..we prepared all messages from the ship to the outside world..Captains want all messages that leave the ship to be letter perfect as it personally reflects on them. It bothered me to no end when the grandchildren were doing homework and asked me to read their assignment. If I pointed out any spelling mistakes, they always said, that's ok, the teacher said spelling doesnt count..Its no wonder that some kids today cannot spell worth a hoot..P.S. I am sure that was not the case with all teachers throughout the world..lol (off track here..sorry)

o

Lots of younger adults only can write in cell phone text messaging shorthand.
Or tEeEnAgE wHaTeVeR iTzMaCaLlTtZ.

o

JM4N, I just now found your post. I was really in a hurry to find a way for hubby to watch his program and I did check back several times but then I quit as he seemed to calm down about the whole situation! I appreciate the link and I will definitely check it out. Thanks

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Computer Help Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here