SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
paulsmth2

There once was a post...

paulsmth2
9 years ago

I made a post sometime ago about problems I was having with the system hanging up and going off to who know where. Most of the time I would get a popup screen saying that a script was busy or not responding...shockwave I believe. It would be minutes before I could even use the cursor keys. A number of people were having the same type of problem.

I have known for some time that firefoxes version of adobe had problems. I went in to tools and changed applications to stop looking for firefoxs version of adobe and just use the regular adobe software. I also deleted all cookies. If a site requires a cookie to be set then I can go in and make an exception if I want to. Gardenweb is one website that requires a cookie so I gave them an exception.

Also, something simple. I have always just clicked on the back arrow key to return to the previous screen. I found that if you put your mouse on the back arrow key and click on the right mouse you can then choose the screen you want to go back to. It seems to work a bit faster and the pointers are correct. You may know this but I just found it out today.

Anyway, I hope the adobe adjustment will work for you as the floundering around between screens was a big pain in the rear end for me. So far so good with the adjustment.

Comments (12)

Sponsored
EA Home Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars69 Reviews
Loudoun County's Trusted Kitchen & Bath Designers | Best of Houzz