Return to the Computer Help Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
where is my "Pop3"

Posted by finchelover (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 19, 12 at 23:35

I was notified my POP3 was missing. I remember getting it back before FREE but now everything I go into they want a fee
Help. Oh! I solved my email problem so thanks for that,it turned out I went way to high up on my screen and lost my mail,just had a blank I figured that one out by myself

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: where is my "Pop3"

ok really come on you have got to give us some info here. Who notified you of what?? who wants a fee for what??
I assume you are referring some how to an email program???

You mean you had scrolled up the page too far and had past your emails and could not see them and you just finally scrolled back down and found them??????

o

Finchlover..this really should have been tacked on to your other post..its all questions of the same subject..no need to start another post..keeps people trying to help from bouncing back and forth

o

Maybe the link below has the answer.

It says this...
Your Incoming Mail Server (POP3) is mail.yourdomain.com

Your Outgoing SMTP Server is mail.yourdomain.com

I remember having the same question myself long ago, but finally got it figured out.

Here is a link that might be useful: What are my POP3, IMAP, SMTP Settings?

o

I have Toshiba and has Windows Live mail and was trying to send photos thru google and the error pop up saying I had no pop3 and error Ox800CCCOD SMTP Port 25 I tried PC cleaner and got so far and they wanted me to pay
Genes...sorry I thought I had different subjects to solve

o

no no please do not use programs with out asking us if they are safe!!! what were you doing were you using it to clean the registry? Please tell me no not the registry!
was the actual name of the program PC Cleaner? that site is a red wot listed site not a site you want to go to.
You don't want to ever mess with the registry
What ever you do DON"T pay anything to anybody!

o

ravencajun: Ok! I still don't know how to get my "Pop 3 back" can you tell me in baby steps. Maybe you can tell I am an older person and all these changes...it seems every year.. its confusing

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Computer Help Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here