Return to the Computer Help Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
How to make DVD from iPhone Videos

Posted by ginnyginny (My Page) on
Fri, Sep 16, 11 at 23:26

I take lots of videos with my iPhone. I would like to put some of them onto DVDs. In looking under My Pictures just now I see they are "Quick Time Movies."

I have no idea how to make DVD's from these.

I have Windows XP.

Thanks for the help I know is coming!!

Ginny

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: How to make DVD from iPhone Videos

Do you have a program on your computer that you have used for burning DVD's. I don't think win xp did that so you need an application. If you have one tell us what it is and maybe someone can help. If you don't have one someone will recommend one.

o

I have burned music CD's in the past using Nero. I don't do alot of burning so it isn't at the front of my memory bank.

My computer guru put alot of programs on my computer which I have no idea what they do.

I do use Picasa some and think I could burn a CD from that perhaps.

Here is a list of the programs I have under what he calls "multimedia"

Nero CD/DVD Burn
Picasa

SoundMax
XP Codec Pack 2.5.1
Any Video Converter
Applian FLV Player
Audacity
Media Player Classic
Photo Story 3

PowerDVD Player
Quick CD
Quick Time Player
Quintessential Media Player
Real Player
Say Time
Sound Recorder
Windows Media Player
Windows Movie Maker
Microsoft Silverlight

DVD Decrypter
Free East Cd-DVD Burner
InfraRecorder
Mp3DirectCut
Old Media Player
Slide Show Wizard
VCD ControlTool

In addition to figuring out what program to use I am going to need some help getting the pictures from my computer to that source.

I don't use Picasa very much as I don't do editing etc. and I find their organization difficult to figure out.

Today I looked at the videos from my iPhone that I want to burn to DVD through the Windows Cameras and Scanners Wizard.

Ginny

o

I've looked at the Nero I have and I think it might do what I need if I can figure it out.

I have Nero 6. Should I get a newer version?

Thanks
Ginny

o

Nero 6 should do. I have never used Nero and can't help, but this youtube video may help you.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Computer Help Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here