Return to the Computer Help Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Printer Ink and software _where to buy

Posted by marie-ndcal (My Page) on
Mon, Sep 3, 12 at 22:37

Two things 1. DH has a Epson Artesian 810 Ink Jet printer and he bought a set of indivdual ink bottles to print with instead of cartridges. That person is out of business (domestic problems) and where can he buy larger bottles to fill the little ones.
# 2 Is there any software programs that I can buy to print numbers in different ways--that is numerical either in veritical or horizantal collums, or single vertical as to fit notebook paper--so I don't have to type each number seperate.
Thanks
Marie
PS. Sorry for the spelling errors. I lost my bar with all the shortcuts.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Printer Ink and software _where to buy

I don't know anything about this company but found them by googling: INK Refill Bottle SET

If you have any spreadsheet program (excel, works) on your computer it should should print your numbers for you. Just type the first 2 or 3 in the column or row you want them in then select those cells, put your cursor in the corner of the last one and stretch it out as far as you want. It will automatically fill in the numbers.

o

What bar with short cuts did you lose? Do you mean part of the top browser toolbar? Not sure what that has to do with spell check, you should see any mistakes under lined in red, right click on the word and it offers you the correct spelling, click the correct one.

What browser are you using so we can tell you how to get the bar back.

o

Raven--I got my bar back ok. Thanks
Will try the number thing
and the ink.
Thanks

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Computer Help Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here