Return to the Computer Help Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Corrine and Raven. Please Help

Posted by ellie45 (My Page) on
Thu, Sep 20, 12 at 19:43

I am over and LzD and as I thought I posted I have finished ComboFix.exe over an hour ago and cannot get anyone to look at it. It didn't finish as the directions said and I have sent out several msgs. but I am most concerned whether the exe for Outlook is
working, I tried it and it said a part of it is ready for deletion. Can someone come over and help. Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Corrine and Raven. Please Help

Hi, Ellie.

Even though my name may show as being online, I administer 5 other forums so could actually be working at another site. Besides, it takes a while to review and research logs. As it turns out, while you were posting frantically, I was there but not refreshing the tab because I was researching certain entries.

Don't worry, we'll stay with you.

As I explained, Outlook isn't scheduled for deletion.

o

hey Ellie you have a little finish up work to do over at LzD but you are doing great and it is really looking much better.

o

Thanks, Raven. Yes, everyone is wonderful and BUSY.
I just finished up my last assignment with Corrine.
Funmoods.com infection is not for the most computer owners.

Corrine hung in there. I bet she has never had a case she couldn't solve.

Grandms came over and gave support too.
It is a great place. Yes, One must be patient and that may mean they may give you an assignment and not get back to you until the next day. Thus, when my computer was in a fragile state and the volunteers had left I did panic and I understand why. I had no idea when they were coming back or if my computer was doomed. Then it rebooted during the night. Hard to calm down. Now that I have been there done that as grandms said to me I am passing on this info. Corrine was working with many people.It's gotta be a nerve wracking volunteer job.
I am greatful though, very greatful.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Computer Help Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here