SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mudlady_gw

Messages arriving on server don't all appear in my OE mail

mudlady_gw
11 years ago

Nothing has been the same since I had my hard drive wiped out (severe virus in spite of protection) and I had to reinstall all the things I use every day. I think I had Office Mail prior to the crash and since I no longer have Office I have had to use OE. A few days after installing OE I realized the volume of mail coming to me was below normal. I found that some mail remains on the server and never makes it to OE. I asked TDS (yuck, I hate TDS) why OE isn't receiving all my mail. The tech walked me through both my mail accounts and found that I had entered everything correctly. He pinged both accounts and they arrived at the server and also on OE. Since he couldn't see a problem he said I must have a problem with OE and politely said good-bye. I am now keeping a log of new mail I find on the server after I have first checked both accounts on OE. So far, I don't see a pattern. I checked the spam file on the server and all of it looks like spam to me--it isn't grabbing anything that it shouldn't. Does anyone have an idea or explanation?

Thanks, Nancy

Comments (2)