Return to the Computer Help Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I went to LzD and don't know how to post.

Posted by ellie45 (My Page) on
Thu, Sep 20, 12 at 14:02

I am registered at Landzdown and used a hyperlink from here and followed the direction for dds.scr andselcted all of it from notepad and don't know how to post my problem with
Funmoods.
I need help.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I went to LzD and don't know how to post.

After selecting it did you right click and choose copy? If so then you should be able to go to Landzdown and right click in your post there and select save.

o

Oops. Right click in your post and select Paste.

o

If I am looking at the correct item at Lanzdown, it looks as if you have been able to post your dds there. Be patient, and someone will be along to help you soon.

o

I am seeing your post fine and your logs too.
I just replied to you there. Just keep checking back to your post there for the replies, when someone has had a chance to go over your logs they will reply to you.

o

Thanks, everyone. Yes I have been using it and lost the site (my fault) and will use another posting/hyperlink to get back.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Computer Help Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here