SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mudlady_gw

Very basic question--may be irritating.

mudlady_gw
11 years ago

I confess I have nothing to offer this forum and come here only to ask dumb questions. I am grateful to those of you who have had the patience to offer help.

I have an old Dell XP PC. I had a huge computer, DSL modem and router crash. My computer has been wiped clean of the virus, the modem is working and the new router still needs work but does communicate to my new wireless printer and my basic Kindle reader with WiFi. I am in the process of downloading and setting up the apps and programs I want to reestablish. The repair man set me up with Outlook Express which I haven't used for years. I downloaded Windows Live Mail which I had been using prior to the crash. I don't recall any problems when I originally chose this mail program. When I downloaded the mail program to my newly repaird computer I found I had a Windows Live mail account. I installed the two email accounts that I have used for years. Is it OK to remove the Live Mail account? I don't want a third mailbox.

Many thanks to anyone who responds to help me and I am sorry if my lack of skill annoys the gurus among you.

Nancy

Comments (26)