SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ravencajun

lookbook ereader & sylvania tablet at CVS this week

In the current flier for CVS they have the lookbook ereader on sale again for $49 after instant rewards card rebate. They also have a Sylvania 7" wireless touch screen tablet for $89 after instant reward card rebate. They are both on page 2 of the flier.

I have 2 of the lookbook ereaders and absolutely love them for a good basic ereader,it does have wifi and can go online it will connect to the Kobo book store to buy books or download from. It uses an SD card that you can load your books on so you can get books from all the free book sites put them from your pc to the sd card and into the lookbook which is what I do. It uses epub format. IT comes with a very very nice case.

I did go pick up one of the sylvania tablets to see how it was and I have to say I am enjoying it very much. As soon as I turned it on and set up my wifi it had an update which updated it to Android 2.2 which is great. It comes with a lot of apps loaded on it and you can get many more using the pre installed SAM app. It uses a micro SD card you can store your books, music, videos etc on.(you have to purchase a micro sd card it does not come with one)

It has a very good browser on it and it is pretty fast.

You can watch youtube and other video and it works very well.

I set up my email in no time at all.

All in all for the price it is a very neat new addition to my ever growing tech gadgets addiction LOL

It comes with 2 ereader programs loaded on it but you can get several others for it including the kindle app using the SAM app. You do have to have an sd card inserted for that, it saves them to the sd card. It is very similar to my HTC smartphone which has Android on it also.

Weekly Store Ad

that should take you to where you can see your local weekly ad flier. Sale dates are Sept 4-10

I did have to call a few to locate one of the tablets.

Comments (3)