SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lynnalexandra

Can't find my Firefox Add-ons - And losing bookmark favicons

lynnalexandra
10 years ago

I have the latest FF version (23..something). But I think I had this issue with the previous FF version as well. I cannot access a lit of my add-ons.

I used to get to them in one of two ways. Either View-SideBar - Add-ons. Or Tools - Add-ons. Both ways just bring up a side bar to get new add-ons. They mention new and featured Add-ons. But I can't see a way to display the add-ons I have installed.

I think I need to get rid of a few (uninstall or disable), bc. Firefox is slow. But I can't find them. Anybody else having this problem? Any ideas on how to access add-ons?

Another Firefox problem I'm having is that some of my favicons are disappearing. I have a lot of bookmarks in my toolbar - and eliminating the text and just having the icon, has really helped me fit the bookmarks in. But now more and more bookmarks are coming up as empty boxes. And I know these sites have icons - bc. they display inconsistently on other computers. For instance, this computer forum (gardenweb) icon no longer shows up.

Thank you.
Lynn.

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Daniel Russo Home
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars13 Reviews
Premier Interior Design Team Transforming Spaces in Franklin County