Return to the Computer Help Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Bottom of page missing???

Posted by phyllis__mn (My Page) on
Thu, Sep 8, 11 at 9:05

I am unable to get into the bottom part of the page that lists the various forums. I cannot access Kitchen Table, Garden topics, etc. as the page just ends under the Computer Help listing area. Is anyone else having this happen? I was able to reboot, or restore, to cure this, but this morning can't even do this.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Bottom of page missing???

on which page are you talking about? I can get to the forums by clicking at the top of this page on forums or other forums. I do not have any problem with the bottom of the page however I still have all of those links to click on too.

o

I got into it now, but am sure I will have trouble next time I try. It's the part that shows all of these forums, but in their own columns, such as under Community it has The Kitchen Table and Get Togethers, etc. It's when I first open up the garden web that it happens. Of course, I don't shut it down the rest of the day!
FAMILY
Care Givers
Grandparents
Grieving
Marriage
Parents
Parents of Infants
Parents of Toddlers
The Single Life
Stepfamilies
Vacations
Weddings
THS COMMUNITY
Get-Togethers
The Kitchen Table
GARDENING - at GardenWeb
Over 150 forums!

THE ARTS - at Glyphs
Art, music, books, movies, etc.
NATURE - at Nature.Net
Birding and the Outdoors

o

well why don't you save your fave one as a favorite then you can always get to that one and from your faves/bookmarks you should be able to get to the others with out having to go to the original first page, I never go to that first page since I have saved the ones I visit to my bookmarks/favorites.

Could it be that you have accidentally set your zoom to enlarge it too much so that the whole page is not showing? You can zoom with your mouse by holding the control button and turning the middle wheel of the mouse, try that you may have done that and changed it, if so just turn it one way or the other to get it back in where it should be.

o

Thanks, raven......that sounds so logical to save one on favorites.....never thought of that.

o

Might be worth a try to clean browser cache including index.dat files with ccleaner.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Computer Help Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here