Return to the Computer Help Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Problem with Photobucket

Posted by urlee (My Page) on
Sat, Sep 15, 12 at 6:36

Anyone else have the big red X error when trying to upload something?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Problem with Photobucket

Others are having problems, so I suspect it is at least 'partially' down. See link below and scroll down to see the comments made in the last 24 hours.

There would likely be more comments if you weren't required to be a facebook member in order to post there.

When will companies learn that we all are not Facebook members and never will be?

Here is a link that might be useful: Having Problems with Accessing Photobucket.com?comments.

o

THANKS!

I just tried now and mine uploaded fine.

o

When isin't there a problem with photobucket. Friends have been complaining for a few days. So glad I use webshots, never gives me problems. Mary

o

I got tired of photobucket's changes and deleted my account some time ago. I had a couple of hundred photos there but no more. Nothing they changed ever made anything easier or better for me.

o

I don't understand why they keep messing with it and screwing people up, leave well enough alone. I have had webshots for a lot of years and I have never encountered problems so I guess with webshots you don't notice when they are doing stuff? I had a very hard time adjusting to the layout of photobucket for some reason and can navigate webshots so much easier. Only thing is webshots can't host animation like photobucket can but I use another site for that. Mary

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Computer Help Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here