Return to the Computer Help Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Image from clipboard to Photoshop Elements

Posted by sfhill (My Page) on
Tue, Aug 7, 12 at 21:56

When trying to import an image from the clipboard into Photoshop Elements 10, it don't work. I used to click on file, new, then image from clipboard and the picture would appear. Now the words "image from clipboard" isn't brightly lit up and it don't work. Any idea how to make this work again. Thanks sfhill

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Image from clipboard to Photoshop Elements

Hi sfhill,

I can't find anything on that error, Is that the exact error you get word for word?

Joe

o
RE: Image from clipboard to Photoshop Elements

Perhaps the reason is that your image is not on the clipboard and that is why the "image from clipboard" is greyed out?

Assuming the image is in your My Pictures folder why can't you click the 'Open' icon and drill down to it in the pop up menu?

If you wish to open more than one image then hold down the CTRL or Control key and click those images you wish to open.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Computer Help Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here