SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ravencajun

Pandigital Novel (new thread)

since our other thread went to the limit I decided it best to start a new general thread for the PDN.

I found something interesting, I am helping some people on another forum with their new PDN and told them to go read the manual in the library, well I just went to my library to read mine and I am surprised to find it is a NEW version, the original one had a blue front this one has a gold front and the info is different in places.

I did find how to remove the browser bookmarks.

On the browser window, tap Menu tap bookmarks in the Bookmarks tap check mark next to the bookmark you want to delete tap delete selected, tap x to close the window and return to the web page

Also learned that the last 8 websites you visited are cached and listed in the Windows screen allowing you to quickly return to them. The window screen is in the menu bar and looks like 3 pages overlapping each other.

I also did not know you could copy and paste but the directions tell how to do that too using the menu more options then the abc icon.

I had posted in the other thread that apparently the usb download method for firmware is still giving the 7-18 version and not the 8-06 version, to get the latest you have to use the SD card method.

Link back to original thread, would hate to lose all that info.

new ebook reader available soon does much more

Comments (132)