Fri, Aug 16, 13 at 14:04

Just bought a Canon multiple(MG2220)and cannot print
fonts where you can see them without a microscope.how
do I set the computer to enlarge them? Thanks for any
help! OS system W8.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: enlarging fonts while printing

I have had that problem off and on. It is one of things I haven't solved completely, I just keep struggling with it until I get it done. Usually I click print and when it opens I find a way there. If I can't solve the problem I copy and paste it to a word document. I can set the print size there. I think the people who can help you will need to know what kind of printer you use.

o
RE: enlarging fonts while printing

What are you trying to print? Is this a document you have created or something off the net?

If a self created document have you set the font size correctly in the program you are using? What program are you using? Does it look correct when previewing it prior to printing?

If you copy and paste off the net can't you grab a corner when in preview mode and drag it out diagonally to increase the size?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Computer Help Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here