SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lynn237

help with new computer please

Lyban zone 4
10 years ago

I have had Microsoft windows xp pro for years.
along with outlook express.

I just had to get a new desktop computer and I now have so many things that I am having problems understanding.

I am not very computer literate so please bear with me.
I now have three browsers installed.
IE, Moz Fox, and chrome.
I also have Microsoft office with outlook 2013 for mail.
I use Moz. for banking needs only.
I use IE or chrome for web but am very use to IE and trying to get use to chrome.

I really do not know why except I like to be aware of the new stuff even though it drives me crazy.

I am slowly, into 2nd week now getting use to the office 2013 but really do not need all the stuff incl. because I have no business needs just home computer.

Now My pictures that I had before on window XP, I loved the way it was formatted with all my photos on right and a menu on left to do whatever I wanted.'
Delete- Move- email etc etc.
Now with the new computer I seem to have windows media player and I am forever looking for my photos. If I download some new ones from my camera they are on my computer because if I hit the right button I see them but they are not in my pictures with all my other photos. all the ones I have put in are somewhere else.
I am not really sure where because I only find them by accident.

Is there anyway that I can have my old way back even with the new 2013.

I am sure most of you have by now given up on me and are scratching their heads wondering what I am talking about.
\but if any of youy have stuck with me, can you give me any advice.
Thanks

Comments (10)

Sponsored
Pierre Jean-Baptiste Interiors
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars76 Reviews
Award-Winning Interior Designer in Loudoun County | 12x Best of Houzz