Return to the Computer Help Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
thread colors not changing again

Posted by reduc500 (My Page) on
Sun, Aug 4, 13 at 12:29

This happened before with just this forum but now it is happening no matter where I go.
When I read a thread or post to one the color used to change color. I have deleted cookies etc and that took care of it before but not now.
Using IE 9,

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: thread colors not changing again

My friends and I have this problem from time to time, we are using IE and this is what works for us so can't say for other browers.

In IE go to tools, internet options, delete browsing history. I had to uncheck preserve favorites and websites data and the history one then put the check mark back and hit delete and problem went away.

If that doesn't work that I have no clue but it works for us every time this problem occurs. Mary

o
RE: thread colors not changing again

I found out what caused mine and don't have a problem with it anymore. I use FF and CCleaner and was told by a rep from CC to open CC and uncheck everything under applications related to FF. That worked. I don't know for sure but think it was deleting cookies or whatever that remembered.

Maybe this will be a clue as to what to check for with your browser.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Computer Help Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here