Return to the Computer Help Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Toolbar at bottom now at left side.

Posted by john_ny (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 11, 12 at 18:04

Can sonone tell me how to get this back across the bottom of the screen? It's the bar that has "Start" on the left side, and date and time, on the right. My wife accidentally hit something and now it's up and down the left side of the screen with the "Start" at the top, and the date and time, at the bottom. I'd like to have it across the bottom again.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Toolbar at bottom now at left side.

Just grab the toolbar with the cursor and drag it back down to the bottom, to keep it from moving right click on it and choose to lock the toolbar, if it is currently locked you will need to unlock it to move it back down.
When it is unlocked it can be moved to any edge by drag and drop.

o

Thanks for the quick response! I got it back to the bottom. Now, I have only one more question. The time, day, and date, are on three lines. I would like to get them back to a single line.
Again, many thanks.

o

Same way, make sure it is unlocked then just keep dragging it down till it collapses down to just one line, then relock it so it stays in place.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Computer Help Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here