SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gardengirl_nancy

need help with picture program

gardengirl_nancy
12 years ago

Hi all, I am fed up with "pictures". I have windows Vista. I hate what this program does to my pictures. For one thing the photo gallery will not work, I think it worked about 2 months and then quit. "Pictures" sorts everything the way "it" wants to. I can't find things, it puts one picture in a file or 2 pictures in a file, etc. It does plain stupid things. All the pictures from my first memory card have disappeared. If I load pictures and name a file as "spring2011", it will sort them and put one picture in a file a couple in another file and some in spring 2006, or spring pics 2008, etc. Even though I always have a date on my pictures I have to search through everything to find things. I'm tired of looking for everything and usually not finding it. Why can't I load my pictures and see them in the order I took them? I don't see a setting for sort by order taken. I want to delete the whole picture program and find one that is easy to use, I'm an old woman. LOL Any ideas of a good "easy" program I could get. As far as I'm concerned windows vista pictures is junk! Hope someone can help me. THANKS Nancy

Comments (2)