Return to the Computer Help Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
safe to download from?

Posted by jannaz (My Page) on
Sun, Jul 7, 13 at 16:16

I need to download a pdf file for the owner's manual for our Sanyo DVW7100. The Sanyo website doesn't have it, but several other places do. Can anyone tell me if it's safe to download from either "mypdfmanuals.com" or "tvmanualsonline.com"?

Thanks,
Jann

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: safe to download from?

WOT green lights tv.manualsonline.com

DA

This post was edited by damccoy on Fri, Jul 12, 13 at 7:44

o

Thanks, DA, I'll try them.

FWIW, I had WOT on my Mac laptop. But the FF upgrade 20.0 somehow disabled it. I haven't tried re-installing it.

Cheers,
J

o

I tried tvmanualsonline.com and got a blank page, any other suggestions?

o

Works fine for me.

DA

o

Well now using ether DA or shaddy's link I get WOT with red in all categories warning me off.

How using tv.manualsonline.com I get the right place.

Seems both of you neglected the period after the first 2 letters? ( tv. )

Click here for tv.manualsonloine.com

o

popped right up there owbist, thanks a heap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

o

My computer teacher long ago told me that computers are basically stupid, if we don't supply the "exact" instruction to the computer it will fail, or as has been said "Garbage in is Garbage out.....

o

I cut and pasted her link into Google to review offerings. The ball continued to roll when I posted. I used History to double check its availability. It wasn't neglect. I omitted the period. Big difference.

DA

This post was edited by damccoy on Fri, Jul 12, 13 at 9:26

o

It looks like I'm the culpret for typing it in wrong in the first place. Sorry.

I think I got a blank page too, but went back to where I found it on Google and went from there. Got my manual ok and neither Malwarebytes nor AVG found any nasties hanging around after.

Thanks, all.
J

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Computer Help Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here