Return to the Computer Help Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
can't scroll

Posted by gabriell (My Page) on
Sat, Jul 14, 12 at 15:21

I have a new HP lap top.With emails of a certain length I am not able to scroll to see the hidden body of text.My granddaughter told me to left click twice and "drag across" but this does not work.What should I do? Thanks for any help.I asked a question once before and it put me on the right path.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: can't scroll

Hi gabriell,

What E-Mail client is that, yahoo, G-Mail, or something else?

Joe

o
RE: can't scroll

Are you using the touchpad on the laptop or a separate mouse? There's something about scrolling on HP laptops that can be tricky. If you're using the touchpad, there should be a line on the right side that you slide your finger down. This may vary in different models, so if you told us your HP model, it would be helpful perhaps.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Computer Help Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here