Return to the Computer Help Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
U Tube music.

Posted by kalining (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 10, 12 at 12:26

Just two weeks ago when playing back U tube music it will
sometime sound like a stuck or skipping C.D. and the video
will also freeze for a second. Sound is perfectly fine if i
play the computer's C.D. player. Any ideas ?
Thanks in advance.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: U Tube music.

it may be a buffering problem try doing this put the utube on pause wait for it to finish fully loading , watch the progress bar, when it is fully loaded then hit the play button. If it plays fine that way you have a buffering issue which can be caused by a slow internet connection.

o

Along RC's thought lines,

What type of Internet connection are you using?

What other computer activity, if any, are you trying to complete while listening to the music?

DA

o

this is the only computer on line at the time. I have " so called high speed internet ". Worked fine 2 weeks ago.
Might have to reinstall my drivers ? Makes no difference if
all other computers are off line. Any other ides ?
Thanks for your prompt response. I'm thinking Virus ? or the
buffering speed changed. I'm using the mother board's sound port. Maybe a different sound card ? Thanks in advance.

o

Sorry to repeat myself, but are you doing any other computer tasks as you try to listen the music? Surfing on a second tab or browser? E-mail? Publishing? Banking?

DA

o

As i said before. NO. I do not multi task. Nothing is running in the back ground. Started 2 weeks ago. Worked perfect till then. No skipping, no freeze frame. Ran perfect. It may skip
or hang up 2 - 3 times in a 2:30 min. song. Very annoying.
Never had to load buffering on pause before. Buffered on it's
own with no problem but might try it and see what happens.
Thanks in advance.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Computer Help Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here