Return to the Computer Help Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Is it just me? 'The page isn't redirecting properly'

Posted by chemocurl (My Page) on
Mon, Jun 27, 11 at 22:25

When I go to USPS Home and click on Order eco-friendly boxes under Order Supplies, I get this message.

"The page isn't redirecting properly

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept
cookies.
"

Is anyone/everyone getting the message? I haven't tried it with IE yet.

Sue

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Is it just me? 'The page isn't redirecting properly'

It takes me to this page Sue.

o
RE: Is it just me? ' The page isn't redirecting properly'

I forgot to add that I'm using firefox 5.0.

o

https://shop.usps.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?storeId=10052&parent_category_rn=10000002&categoryId=10000033&top_category=10000002&langId=-1&catalogId=10001

bob goes there ^ ,, I go here in IE9 latest...

https://shop.usps.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?storeId=10052&parent_category_rn=10000002&categoryId=10000033&top_category=10000002&langId=-1&catalogId=10001

looks the same.. i think.

o

Ok...thanks guys. It is letting me get to the order page just fine today.

Too bad for them though...they asked me to do an on-line survey about their site and how it works and convenience, and they got some very bad marks from me because it wouldn't let me get to the supply order page.

Sue...off to order some of the new Regional flat Rate boxes that are most often quite a bargain.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Computer Help Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here