Return to the Computer Help Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
how do i download nav to my computer without a cd?

Posted by gogwmos (My Page) on
Wed, Jun 20, 12 at 20:26

I purchased a 3 PC NAV package on eBay a while back, but I installed it so long ago that I can't remember if there was a CD with the package or just the security code and I just updated.

I want to install it on another computer, but I keep getting directed to the sales page where they want me to pay again.

Does anyone have a link to where I can just download NAV 2012 and then put in the code?

Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: how do i download nav to my computer without a cd?

If this really was an eBay purchase, I'd like to know how you installed NAV if there was no CD involved?

You could try to download a free trial of the current version, then see if you can register it with your code but since it's from...so long ago...I'd be surprised if it worked. Nothing to be lost by trying, is there? Or, call Norton support & see if they will work with you.

For anyone else, I would suggest considering several free alternatives as a solution to this problem but on this occasion I will let the other fine members of this forum carry out that task. They have more patience than I do.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Computer Help Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here