Return to the Computer Help Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
How to install gadgets

Posted by victory_tea2085 (My Page) on
Tue, Jun 5, 12 at 18:05

I had some gadgets on my homepage (Firefox 12) and recently lost them. I miss the quotes, weather and Jeff Foxworthy- how do I reinstall gadgets? I think they are google related. Thanks, Paul

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: How to install gadgets

A basic Google search using the keywords "Google gadgets" (sans quotes) produced this link. Perhaps this is what you are looking for. Plus, there are many other offerings for you to review at your leisure.

Here is a link that might be useful: Google Gadgets

o

Can't find a toolbar that will install on firefox 12- maybe it can't be done. Thanks damccoy. Paul

o

Try v13.0 as it has just been released.

DA

o

Have you tried MS Gadgets, that is what I have, I love the Calendar. It is the only gadget I use. I put it on the desktop when I have an appointment of some kind. It doesn't tell me when it is time, it's just a reminder to check my reg calendar.

Here is a link that might be useful: MS Gadgets

o

I wanted my gadgets to be on my homepage. I can't seem to find a download for 13, at least one that comes from a reliable source.

o

To download V.13 directly from the FF source, open a FF page, then at top left of your screen, click "Help", then click "About Firefox".

Regards,
Shax

o

That was easy- THANKS- Paul

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Computer Help Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here