Return to the Computer Help Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
what happened? Downloads off 'You Tube' are garbled

Posted by happytomato2008 (My Page) on
Mon, Jun 11, 12 at 17:58

I thought my computer broke down, but I listen to a talk show streaming on the internet and it was OK. So, I wanted to download a program off You Tube and it is garbled.
Voices are hard to hear, scratchey. Anyone have an idea on this one? Or is this another Spam? Or?? Jud

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: what happened? Downloads off 'You Tube' are garbled

Did you try several different things from You Tube, and were they all this way? Or was it just one program?

o

Grandms, it is 'You Tube' videos( googled) and video downloads off Gerald Celente's blog "Trends and Forecast".. which downloads from different news programs/interviews, etc.

I listen to radio stations on line and I don't have this problem.
I have a older Laptop. Leveno's/IBM T41 which I have never had any problems with. This Senior Citizen is puzzled.
Thanks for any help you may have. Jud

o

I really don't have an answer, but if your radio stations are working okay, I doubt that the problem lies with your computer unless some setting could be causing this. My experience with You Tube is mostly from links that other people send me, so my experience there is limited. Hope someone else has a suggestion for you.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Computer Help Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here