Return to the Computer Help Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
hello

Posted by zep516 (My Page) on
Thu, Jun 23, 11 at 15:59

Because of my internet connection "Wild Blue" I have not been around as much as I would like to be, let me hurry and submit this before it goes down again. We also have this strange weather pattern this year overcast and storms more then usual and that's adding to the connection issue

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: hello

I miss y'all! I knew you were having connection blues. Glad to see you able to drop by! Tell Donna hey!

o

Zep, I don't know what Wild blue is but I missed you too.
Horrible problems with Best Buy (waiting on line for their tech support with raging music11:45 pm) wished you lived in the DC area and could pay you to fix problems. Nice guy

o

Hope you don't have to suffer too much longer with Wild Blue. I found it okay except for problems caused by weather. Last choice for "broadband". Have you tried cellular 3G service? It has its problems, too, but more dependable that satellite. Good luck. We do miss you.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Computer Help Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here