Return to the Computer Help Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
How to transfer large videos from iPhone to XP

Posted by ginnyginny (My Page) on
Thu, Jun 7, 12 at 12:55

I've read that Windows can't import large videos from iPhones. I have several large videos and they have not been imported. I have to get them off my phone to free up space for more videos!! I would love a suggestion on how to do this; and as easy as possible. I have Windows XP and the iPhone 3Gs.

Thanks
Ginny

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: How to transfer large videos from iPhone to XP

hook your iPhone up with usb cord... then look at the removeable drive letter in MyComputer that should show your iPhone as a new drive letter

.. open it just like you would any drive or folder... find the video's ^& copy them one at a time to another folder on your standard hard drive

o

another option is to store them all online in a storage locker like ADRIVE which can be accessed by you with any device since it is kept online. I use ADRIVE they give you 50GB free storage.
Personal Basic (FREE 50GB)

there are several other good online storage sites like dropbox you might consider.

o

Don't have an Iphone but can't you put them in the cloud then access it that way from the computer? I transfer everything via Bluetooth from my android phone to my computer. Bought a nice little USB Bluetooth adapter for $20 and love it. I can also access Verizon cloud from the computer to get at my files. Mary

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Computer Help Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here