Return to the Computer Help Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
ATF-Cleaner,problem??

Posted by ejs11 (My Page) on
Tue, Jun 7, 11 at 12:39

i`ve been using the atf-cleaner for several months,almost a year now with good results......now this morning my trend-micro security protection is telling me that this cleaner is a dangerous site.....any ideas what`s up with that...thanks ej

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: ATF-Cleaner,problem??

false positive it is a very safe program to use and is used on many many of the support help forums. Some cleaners will trip some AV programs from time to time, usually in short order the AV company will realize the mistake and correct it.

but to be certain this is the one you are using right?
ATF-Cleaner

o
RE: ATF-Cleaner,problem??

yes,that`s the one i`ve been using.......thanks

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Computer Help Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here