Return to the Computer Help Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Copy & Paste from Web to Word 2007

Posted by geebee (My Page) on
Sun, Jun 23, 13 at 11:59

This happened to me awhile back and and now I do not remember how I fixed it. Please help! I'm copying something very simple. I'm copying a recipe and the directions, and I have permission, however, the words will paste, but the picture will not--just shows a box if I click where it should be! Seems like I went into the Options, & checked 'show pictures', but that is already done. Please help!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Copy & Paste from Web to Word 2007

Save the image to your computer and the use the insert command in Word to add the picture. Jpg file format is a smaller file size than bmp.

o
RE: Copy & Paste from Web to Word 2007

I have word 2010 there are 2 or 3 ways to paste. The first one just pastes, the third pastes without the formatting so you can edit it and not sure what the second is. Check and see if your word has that feature.

This post was edited by EmmaR on Sun, Jun 23, 13 at 13:10

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Computer Help Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here