Return to the Computer Help Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Everything opens to a dog youtube video

Posted by michael_so_fl (My Page) on
Thu, Jun 27, 13 at 10:38

I watched a dog video and now everytime I log onto google chrome or my hotmail account it comes up with the dog video. I did a system restore to a month ago and it hasn't helped.What is going on?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Everything opens to a dog youtube video

Your home page has been changed. Does your hotmail open in Chrome also?

o

No it is still yahoo.com but when I clicked on the computer forum the same dog video comes up and while I'm writing this I'm listening to the dog video. Has youtube got ahold of something here.I have had this video in my computer for a couple of years.

o

Shut the computer down then start again, not a 'restart' to see if that fixes it.

o

A couple of years?

Let me explain what we need to know:
Your browser. This could be Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, maybe Internet Explorer. Yahoo.com is a website, not a browser.

We also need to know if this is Windows or Apple and which version.

What do you use for antivirus? Do you have any spyware detectors installed?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Computer Help Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here