Return to the Computer Help Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
AppData omdaz.dll

Posted by jamesntn (My Page) on
Thu, Jun 27, 13 at 8:23

When I boot up I receive a msg: "There was a problem starting AppData\roaming\omdaz.dll. The specified module could not be found." I cannot find the term omdaz.dll in any search site. Anyone have a clue?

jamesntn

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: AppData omdaz.dll

You do not state which Windows, that makes help difficult.

Try looking here and work through carefully. Personally I would start with item 7 the SFC program, it will likely fix the issue unless your computer is infected.

What anti virus and malware programs are you running? Have you updated those and ran a FULL scan with each to ensure the machine is clean?

o
RE: AppData omdaz.dll

Why don't we we look in the application data folder.

AppData\roaming, see whats in that folder. Like owbist said "need to know the operating system" so we can guide you to the folder location, as there different locations for each operating system.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Computer Help Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here