Return to the Computer Help Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
What does Apple give as credit back when you bring an old iPod?

Posted by gogwmos (My Page) on
Sat, Jun 23, 12 at 8:07

I have several older, small iPods and I want a new one with more space. I know they give an amount off towards the purchase of a new one when you bring in an old iPod, but does anyone know what the amounts are? Also, can you bring more than one for a bigger discount?

Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: What does Apple give as credit back when you bring an old iPo

Hi gogwmos,

Where To Sell Your Used iPhone or iPod

See the link for some information on this.

Joe

Here is a link that might be useful: Used iPhone or iPod

o

When you have a chance a basic Google search with the keywords "ipod trade in" (sans quotes) provides lot of potentially useful information for you. Perhaps even alternatives you haven't thought of.

DA

o

Thanks, sorry for the bother. I will use Google from now on, I just liked the personal connection with others here on the forum.

o

Unfortunately some times we don't know the answer, so offer the google search options including the search terms or parameters.
I have no experience with anything Apple.

o

I would say a good 80% of the answers on here on given after the person helping does a google search...No one has all the info at their finger tips or experience with all situations

o

Oh no! Really? I thought each of you was a computer genius! I am so disappointed. :)

o

NAW,

Gene is so very right. Collectively as a forum we do not have all the hyperlinks or the information which we share.

I for one sure do appreciate a member when they cite the source of the printed information. It gives me a portal to continue learning, clear my questions, and the every so often scant thought that it is intended to be plagiarism to impress.

DA

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Computer Help Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here