SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
thirdfrt

Problems with I Tunes and Media Player Settings.

thirdfrt
10 years ago

Hi Everyone,

I have Windows XPSP3, Media Player 11 and I tunes recently updated.

The problem is I have a CD that I have played many times on my desktop without any problems. Now what is happening is that it plays just the Music on the very first song, then about half way through the song it plays the music and the vocal. This is on the first song only. The rest of the songs play normally with music and vocal. It is doing this on my Media Player 11 and on the currently updated I tunes as well.

I've taken the CD and put it in my Laptop and it plays both the Music and vocal which it use to do on my desktop. My laptop is Windows 7, with I tunes currently updated. I do not have Media Player on my Laptop.

Also I can put this CD in all of my players including Cars and it plays it normally. I tried copying it and it plays all of the songs like it should in all of my players except it won't play the first song correctly on my desktop which is Windows XPSP3, w/Media Player and I tunes currently updated.

This is very strange that this is happening. Does anyone have any ideas why this is happening? Like I said it always played correctly on my desktop up until now.

thirdfrt!!!

This post was edited by thirdfrt on Sun, May 5, 13 at 23:41

Comments (4)