SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ivamae_gw

Perpetual Calendars/organizers

ivamae
10 years ago

I am presently using Windows XP and want to update ot Windows 7, 64 Bit.

I am using Creata Card Special Edition's Forget Me Not Calendar and just love it. However it isn't compatible with Windows 7, 64 Bit. It comes up every time Windows opens and it displays the current month calendar and
everything can be entered to let me know several days in advance. For example if someones birthday is coming up in a week,. I can set it to remind me 7 days ahead or however many I need. It will show the age and each year it comes up 7 days ahead of the birthday and also adds a year to the age, so that it is always current. I can also record appointments that I may also have and each will give me a reminder opportunity. I'm trying to find something to replace it as Creata Card doesn't seem to be around any more unless it has been taken over by another company and if so I have no idea how to find out. It also has an address book where I can not only record addresses, but, also telephone numbers, email addresses, family members, etc.

Do any of you have something very similar to this that you would highly recommend?

I hope so and thank you sincerely.

Comments (6)

Sponsored
EA Home Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars69 Reviews
Loudoun County's Trusted Kitchen & Bath Designers | Best of Houzz