Return to the Computer Help Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Online backup????

Posted by marie-ndcal (My Page) on
Tue, Apr 2, 13 at 21:04

Over a period of time I am getting the following message.
Online Backup has determined that a backup should be performed as you have no backups scheduled, you should launch a back up as soon as possible.
Two boxes to check
Backup now
Bakup later.
the only backup I have is with Quicken.
What is going on?
PS. Went to check the spelling and getting this message that I have never had before.
Unable to connect to Google spelling servicers. Please check your internet and try again.
Yes I can get on line.
Marie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Online backup????

Simply sounds like Quicken notices you haven't backed up for a while and is reminding you. How often do you get the reminders? I'm sure you can go into the program and tell it not to remind you.

As for the Google spell check, I get that message occasionally on several of their services. Probably just that their servers are down or overloaded. It always comes good pretty quickly.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Computer Help Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here