Return to the Computer Help Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anyone use Thunderbird Mail program?

Posted by shaddy101 (My Page) on
Sat, Apr 13, 13 at 17:44

Have been wrestling with this puppy for as many days as the W7 problem, but wondering how does one forward mail in this program. I am so used to OE, and as I also had TB on old machine, but never used, we tried to get economical, and transferred it to the new, rather than spend the money to get the current version of OE. I am updated and ready to roll, I have some "simple" instructions, HA, don't know where half the stuff is they are speaking about. Sure could use a prop here. Anyone?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anyone use Thunderbird Mail program?

When the target e-mail is opened in the upper right corner of the the viewing pane there are four radio buttons. One is Forward. Click on it. In the appearing e-mail all you have to do is address it.

DA

o
RE: Anyone use Thunderbird Mail program?

Thanks DA, as always you are right on the money, so used to other format, hard to see the forest for the trees!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Computer Help Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here