Return to the Computer Help Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
web dynpro

Posted by katy1234 (My Page) on
Thu, Apr 14, 11 at 17:33

I'm trying to access a site that says "my browser does not support Web Dynpro. I have the latest versions of both IE and FireFox and I've update Adobe Reader but nothing helps. I don't know what to try next. This is the first time in thirteen years of being on the internet that I've seen this Web Dynpro message. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: web dynpro

I forgot to say that I have Vista Home Premium if that makes a difference.

o

it is due to sloppy coding on that site is my guess and not updating the site or products for the newer versions of the browsers. Seems that web dynpro is causing that problem a lot if you google it.

I found this: On IE8 have you tried using the compatibility button next to refresh?

The Compatibility View button

o

Raven,I'm using IE9 but I tried your info out and it WORKED! OMGosh,I was pulling my hair out trying to figure out what I needed to do. I can't thank you enough. I've learned a lot reading this forum and am so glad I came here with my problem. :) Thanks again!

o

good glad you worked it out yes it should be the same on Ie 9 too.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Computer Help Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here