Return to the Computer Help Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
lemark printerCan't

Posted by goldy (My Page) on
Tue, Apr 9, 13 at 16:43

can"t get it to print with my new window 8.Should I chuck it and buy a new?What's the best buy?For the trouble It's causing me I don't think its'worth it.Life is too short.Need a little help.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: lemark printerCan't

Can you find Windows 8 drivers at the Lexmark website for your printer model?

edited to add: www.lexmark.com then hover your cursor over software at the top and click on driver finder. You'll need to choose the style (inkjet, multifunction, ect) and likely either browse through until you find your printer or enter the model number. Look for a Windows 8 driver.

This post was edited by pkponder on Tue, Apr 9, 13 at 18:33

o
RE: lemark printerCan't

Pity you had not included the model number and/or age of the printer but as pkponder suggests, visit the Lexmark site to see if they intend to provide drivers for that particular model.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Computer Help Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here