Return to the Computer Help Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Accidently Changed background picture on

Posted by yeonasky (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 18, 11 at 15:52

screen. Now I have two black bars on either side of picture, no matter whether in word or on line. In other words the picture no longer fills my monitor size. I hope that makes sense.

Any help would be appreciated. Don't know exactly how to word the question so thought I'd ask instead of searching.

Yeona

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Accidently Changed background picture on

do you mean your desktop background? or do you mean the size of your browser window? By picture do you mean an actual picture or do you mean what you see on any given website?

o

"no matter whether in word or online" sounds like she means the size of her screen whether she is online or not. I'm picturing those black bands on top and bottom of my non-wide-screen TV sometimes, only hers are on the sides.

o

Thanks for the reply, but the computer just adjusted itself?!?!?!

Yeona

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Computer Help Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here