Return to the Computer Help Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I must be losing it???

Posted by casi (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 8, 11 at 12:46

I have lost my Exit, minimize and maximize from the top Rt. hand corner??? My View Sonic screen has a button to automatic adjust the screen but that hasn't fixed it. I have Windows 7, Int. Explorer. It does it on all screens. What am I doing wrong here?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I must be losing it???

is it because the screen has been pulled over that way too far and it is off the screen? can you grab the corner or edge of the screen there and drag it in to see if that is what happened?
Or is the screen normal as it should be but just those items are missing from the top bar?

o

Hey Raven!
I shut down my PC and came back on later and everything is fine???? I don't know what happened....everything was the same but I had just lost the top line. I did try to drag it but I couldn't catch it. Oh well.....that is the kind of day I have been having! Maybe it will straighten out from here. Thanks. Have a quality week end!

o

Some times finger/hand weight will push or pull routine items when clicking on them. It doesn't happen often, but it does happen.

DA

o

I have had it happen accidentally when scrolling with my mouse and get to close to the edge or top.

glad it came back to normal!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Computer Help Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here