Return to the Computer Help Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Facebok problem

Posted by berk (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 12, 13 at 9:20

I have had a page on Facebook for a couple years now, but starting Tuesday morning my messages page won't load, it just stays blank.
I have tried everything and still it won't show up. Everything else work fine just not my messages.
I have deleted all the cookies, cleaned out everything and I have updated my Java and IE. I have windows 7 and have space left, no problem there.
Any one that has a clue I would appreciate your in put.
Thank you.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Facebok problem

Does the issue occur with a different browser? Some of my friends have commented on Facebook maintenance causing their page to not load this week.

o

I only have the one browser. I hope it is the maintenance and mine starts working soon!

o

So why not try Firefox or Opera to see if that fixes the issue. Once you are satisfied it can be removed if you feel the need - or left on the computer.

o

You should aiways have more than one updated browser for checking problems like this

o

I put Google Chrome on here and my messages show up now! Still not on IE though.
Thank you.

o

You might go here and check out how to reinstall or repair your version of IE

o

I figured out the problem..I had installed IE 10.. so I uninstalled it and IE9 is back on it now and all is working fine now.

o

Good news then :~)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Computer Help Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here