SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
berkishere

Facebok problem

berk
11 years ago

I have had a page on Facebook for a couple years now, but starting Tuesday morning my messages page won't load, it just stays blank.
I have tried everything and still it won't show up. Everything else work fine just not my messages.
I have deleted all the cookies, cleaned out everything and I have updated my Java and IE. I have windows 7 and have space left, no problem there.
Any one that has a clue I would appreciate your in put.
Thank you.

Comments (8)

• PKponder TX Z7B
    11 years ago

Does the issue occur with a different browser? Some of my friends have commented on Facebook maintenance causing their page to not load this week.

• berk
    Original Author
    11 years ago

I only have the one browser. I hope it is the maintenance and mine starts working soon!

• owbist
    11 years ago

So why not try Firefox or Opera to see if that fixes the issue. Once you are satisfied it can be removed if you feel the need - or left on the computer.

• genes
    11 years ago

You should aiways have more than one updated browser for checking problems like this

• berk
    Original Author
    11 years ago

I put Google Chrome on here and my messages show up now! Still not on IE though.
    Thank you.

• owbist
    11 years ago

You might go here and check out how to reinstall or repair your version of IE

• berk
    Original Author
    11 years ago

I figured out the problem..I had installed IE 10.. so I uninstalled it and IE9 is back on it now and all is working fine now.

• owbist
    11 years ago

Good news then :~)