Return to the Computer Help Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
X marks

Posted by casi (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 10, 11 at 0:09

Okay, I have kind of ignored the xmarks thing. Where are we with that? I contstantly get a thing wanting me to sign in. I have been just X ing out of it. Now it keeps interupting my games. How can I get rid of it? Is it still a good program? I remember seeing something about it not working anymore. Help me please?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: X marks

casi i don't know much about that programe!

If you wish to remove it I've found instructions for you how to do that see link below.

Paddy..

Here is a link that might be useful: To uninstall the Xmarks extension!

o

xmarks is fine they did not go out of business they were taken over and it will continue exactly as it was. You can sign in to it when it asks you or you can go into the settings and change that. It is an excellent program I would not get rid of it, I love it and have it on ever one of my computers so they are all synced and the same.

to get to the settings just right click on the xmarks icon. It is probably trying to sync when it asks for you to sign in if you just sign in then it will do it in the background but you can change a lot of the settings options.

o

Thanks Raven. I liked it when I first got it and I do have it on a couple of my PC's. I'll see if I can get it to quit interupting me!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Computer Help Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here