Return to the Computer Help Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Internet Explorer Problem

Posted by rangr90 (rangr90@hotmail.com) on
Fri, Mar 9, 12 at 16:42

I cant get into IE when i click on it or any of my anti-virus or malware programs. Anything that works on the internet cant get on. I have a Dell desktop with XP Pro Hard wired to the router. I also have a laptop wireless and that works perfect so its not my provider. Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks
Rangr90

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Internet Explorer Problem

Maybe from control panel .. Users
Make yourself a new login name with admin rights.

restart & login to the new user account ... run some virus & spyware scans.

Free ones from Superantispyware.com & Malwarebytes.com are both respected by many.

o
RE: Internet Explorer Problem

I am afraid you have one of the rogue infections and if that is the case please do NOT run any type of programs especially any that would remove any type of files especially temp files because these rogues hide your files as temp files and if you run anything you run the risk of deleteing your actual files. To fully remove this nasty from your pc please go to the link I am providing, register there, and post a new thread in the area I link you to. Do not follow instructions you may find there that sound similar to your problem each person needs their own instructions. The team there is wonderful and will work with you to rid you of the problem. If you need help getting there let me know I am there also.

Analysis and Malware Removal
that forum has helped many others from here and elsewhere to clean completely their infection.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Computer Help Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here